We Plan to celebrate Friendship Day 2015 in a special way and are running a contest to award the most popular cards for the holiday.
How to participate?
- By uploading new Friendship Day ecards from 20th July till 30th July, 2015.
2 Visualizers with the highest US +CA card sends:
- Winner – $50 (excluding sends on Thank You sub-category)
- 1st runner up – $25 (excluding sends on Thank You sub-category)
1 Visualizer whose ecard has the highest conversion%
- Card with the highest conversion% during the contest (excluding Thank you sub category) – $25
If this is the same as the above 2 winners will be passed on to the next in line
- Postcard only with the highest conversion% during the contest (excluding Thank you sub category) – $25
If this is the same as the above 3 winners will be passed on to the next in line
- Card sends calculated from – 20th July – 5th August, 2015 on cards uploaded from 20th July till 30th July, 2015.
Please take note of the cards upload period as this determines if the card is eligible for the contest or not.
- Minimum of 3 and Maximum of 11 cards to be submitted for Friendship Day
- At least 3 cards to be in different sub-categories for the event
So how do I go about with so many contests ongoing at the same time?
- Assess your standing
- Focus on quality vs quantity
- Utilize your time well
- Assess the payout of the contest and upload cards where there is lesser competition giving you a better shot at winning
- Don’t forget to upload cards for other events and categories during this time as that guarantees payment based on your incentive plan