We believe you had a wonderful time in August involving some really interesting events. As we bid goodbye to August, it’s the time to gear up for the new festivities and events awaiting this month. The month of September marks the official beginning of the first month of autumn and brings us one step closer to the federal holidays in America. This month has already started looking colorful and buzzed up with some interesting events and holidays.
The first month of autumn has started with Labor Day (Sept 02) – a day to celebrate the hard work we Americans put in throughout the year; moving on to another memorable day i.e. Patriot Day (Sept 11) – a day marked as a remembrance to those lost lives in the 9/11 attack and the brave men who put their lives to save the innocent souls; First Day of Autumn (Sept 23) – signifies change and falling of colorful leaves to usher into new ones and finally Rosh Hashanah (Sept 29-Oct 1)– which is marked as one of the holiest days among the Jews and is celebrated as the Jewish New Year.
Each event or festival is unique in itself so, it’s important to focus on the individual elements associated with each festival to create more meaningful and compelling cards to connect with our users.
In the upcoming months, it’s going to get really busy with popular festivals in October like Canadian Thanksgiving and then it paves way for Boss Day – a celebrated day among the Americans as they love their bosses more compared to any other geographical regions in the world. As we approach towards colder weather, it’s going to get spooky with virtual monsters as we celebrate Halloween Day. The celebration of the festive season doesn’t end here as it paves the way for the biggest American Holiday which brings in Thanksgiving and Veterans Day. Amidst so many festivities, you won’t realize before you reach the end of the year exchanging Christmas and Season’s Greetings to all your families and friends.
With so many events and festivals knocking at the door make sure you take advantage of the time to double up your earnings in creating fabulous cards for our users. To keep the fun element alive and to ensure you are on track make sure you-
• Make proper planning
• Do your research on holidays and festivals
• Get the right element for the cards- Each occasion and festivals holds huge diversity so; make sure to cater to the tastes of the target audience.
• While uploading cards for different occasions make sure you make use of the different sub-categories, as over-crowded sections can deter the performance of your cards. So it’s important to choose your sub-categories diligently.
• Upload your cards a month in advance to increase the performance of your cards during the festive time.
• Finally, sit back and enjoy the festive season and let your cards to do the talking.
Hope you keep all these elements in mind to trigger great sends this festive season. Keep following our Studio blog on the latest update on facts, guidelines and contests in the upcoming months. So stay tuned for more.